Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Listening Now: Jessie Ware

I'm a day late on this, and for that, I apologize. Monday, I started to come down with one of the worst cold/cough/sore throat situations that I've had in a while. I got home from work Monday, and fell asleep at 7 pm on the couch. I woke up just long enough to make it into bed, and pretty much slept all day yesterday. So while I had an incredibly boring sick day, the good news is that I'm feeling a whole lot better today!!!


This week, I'm bringing you yet another artist from across the pond, whose sound I absolutely ADORE. Her 2012 album Devotion hasn't been released in the U.S. yet (but is available as an import on Amazon), but take my word for it that when it is eventually released, it will be absolutely HUGE! So, without much further ado, I bring to you...

JESSIE WARE!!!



 and because I feel bad that I was tardy this week, a BONUS Jessie Ware


 

No comments: