Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Listening Now: October Playlist

Whoa, has it been a month since my last post? Where did all the time go? I will catch you up on some of the very fun things I've done in my time off, but for now, here is the October playlist:
1. Better Off- Haim (new album)
2. Heart Out- The 1975 (new album)
3. Hold Me- Tom Odell (he hasn't hit it quite big here yet, but his album is great)
4. All I Know- Matrix & Futurebound (great workout track)
5. Oceans - Coasts
6. Free- Graffiti6
7. Beneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth feat. Emilie Sande
8. Afterglow- Wilkinson (brand new album released yesterday!)
9. High Low Middle- My Brightest Diamond (a good reminder for life in general)
10. Glowing- Nikki Williams
11. Lost & Not Found - Chase & Status (LOVE them, new album)
12. Always - Panama (I am OBSESSED with this song)
13. Count on Me (feat Moko) - Chase & Status (this is a another great workout song)
14. Elevate - St. Lucia (they were an openers for Two Door Cinema Club earlier this month, so good)
15. Do What U Want - Lady Gaga (she's BACK in all her pop glory!)
16. Endless Summer - The Jezabels

And there you have it! 16 tracks that I'm listening to on repeat!!
XO

No comments: