Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Planning Ahead

I know its only the end of October, but turns out my social calendar has now extended out to March 2012. In the coming weeks, I will be telling you more about the things I'm looking forward to in Winter/Early Spring of next year, but in the mean time, I'm trying to figure out the best way to get all this stuff on my schedule. Now I could use the calendar on my shiny, new iPhone 4s (Yes, I LURVE Siri, and no, she will not marry me), but I still enjoy the good old fashioned paper versions. And oh so conveniently, yesterday I received my Kate Spade email featuring this:



Speaking of iPhones and Kate Spade, I picked up a cute iPhone case, but I think I may want this one too...



After all, polka-dots are totally ON TREND for fall, and this is SOOOOOO adorable!!!! BTW, these would make great gifts for the stylish tech-lover and traditionalist alike!! Hmmm, I might just have to add these to my ever-expanding Christmas list..... 

3 comments:

Jenn Vojta said...

This is why we are friends. I got the KS email yesterday and immediately bought the planner. xoxo

Modern Musings said...

I guess this is why we will be friends. I ordered my planner yesterday too ;)

Tina said...

Um....I think we all got the email and thought the same thing. They just had their friends and family sale this past weekend. I was SOOOO close to getting a planner and then decided I should just wait and do it electronically. That being said, I'll probably break down and get a paper one. It's just nice to have it in front of you on paper...

I am also very close to breaking down and getting a iPhone, so I see a fun case in my future!