Thursday, January 24, 2013

What to Wear: Jump Back Ball 2013


Have you entered to win 2 tickets to the Home and Garden Show? If not, you may do so here. I changed the entry rules a little to accommodate those without twitter accounts. Good luck!!


We're now a little less than a month away from Jump Back Ball 22, and hopefully all of you attending have started to think about what you want to wear. You may be in the middle of a weight loss campaign, and may be waiting to actually purchase your dress, and while that is fine, I strongly recommend that you at least have SOME idea of what you might want to wear.

Will it be long or short?
Are you going with basic black or are you going with color?
Are you going to incorporate this year's board game theme: Jump Back Two Spaces?


I have a couple of outfits planned, which I will narrow down in the next few weeks. The first one is short and spring-inspired, and the second is long and inspired by a character from the board game CLUE.

I fully expect CLUE to be an inspiration for a number of people- if not as a direct inspiration, definitely in the choice of colors: red, yellow, white, green, blue and purple. I also expect to see quite a bit of black, as always. Based on what we've seen on the Awards Red Carpets this year, I would also not be surprised to see some nudes and blush tones, with perhaps even some glitter and lace!

Here are some of my favorites under $200:




JBB 22

1 comment:

Photographers in Ahmedabad said...

Great post....Nice collection. Great job!