Monday, July 29, 2013

A Delicious Friday in Cleveland

This past Friday, I took the day off from work, to spend some quality me-time. My day started with breakfast at Blackbird Baking Company.


Cafe au Lait and Pan au Chocolat were the perfect way to begin the day.

A quick appointment at my chiropractor was followed by a few quick errands (which naturally included shopping), by which point it was time for lunch. 


Lunch was wine and salad at Sweet Melissa, and because it was my birthday week, I threw caution to the wind and got creme brulee for dessert!! 



Lunch was followed by a mani, nap and dog walk, by which time it was time for dinner.



Luxe never disappoints, and on Friday, N and I decided to just do a bunch of small plates. 

Overall, an absolutely delicious Friday!!!

No comments: