Monday, August 19, 2013

Cleshopaholic Travels to Put In Bay


This past weekend, N and I went to Put-In-Bay for a volleyball tourney-- well, he played. I sunbathed. And I got some SERIOUS tan lines.  There were 10 of us at the Island Club, and as is the custom in Put-In-Bay, we partied like we were 21. I'm paying for it today.


The ride over


Early in the night....


Some (well, one) of us, didn't fare so well...


The 9 am start was ROUGH!


A little slice of tranquility... 


Look who I found!! 



Saturday night bar hopping! 


Dueling pianos! 

And just like that, the weekend was over, and it was time to go home! 


I hadn't been to Put-In-Bay since 2004, and I was pleasantly surprised this time around! Its more than a little frat-party-like, but fun nonetheless!!


2 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i was pleasantly surprised with PIB this year too - I'm ready to go back!

CLEshopaholic said...

Agreed!! I think I want to try Kelley's too!