Monday, August 26, 2013

This Weekend in CLE- entertaining, yoga, and general relaxation!

This was actually a fairly low-key weekend as far as most of our weekends go...

Saturday, I visited the West Side Market for the first time in a very long while. That parking lot is a complete mess! Back in the day when I was a WSM regular, I used to go first thing in the morning. That was, however, before my days of Fresh Fork and Saturday morning workouts. Anyway, my noon trip this past weekend involved me circling the parking lot for 20 minutes trying to find a spot! Lesson to be learned here: go early!! The whole reason for the Market trip was that N and I hosted a cookout Saturday evening; the menu was a bunch of different kebabs + signature champagne and burbon cocktails.

I really like my signature cocktail, which was an adaptation of a recipe I saw on pinterest- half a quart of orange sherbet + 3 bottles of bubbles!



Jo, Charity, Carla, Danielle, Jess. The boys were inside watching the Browns kickoff. 

Sunday, Allison and I went to a 2 hour yoga workshop, where I almost got into a handstand, which was pretty much the extent of me leaving my house (don't worry, I did get outside and enjoy the weather, it just happened to be at home).


The puppies were super cute this weekend-- I posted this on Instagram over the weekend- they make me laugh so much. Clair is wearing my snood (scarf/hood) that I got at Made in the 216 last month, and Otto is falling asleep sitting up!  



Given that I spent most of the weekend in super casual shorts + blouse/ workout clothes, my style highlight was this outfit channeling Audrey Hepburn.  
Dress from Target, Ray Ban aviators, necklace from Banyan Tree

Well, I am off to Denver for the day, so hope you have a happy Monday!! 
XO!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

that signature cocktail WAS amazing!!! xxoxo