Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Listening Now: Panama

First thing first; I was supposed to check in with a weigh-in Friday, and then I decided that I wanted Monday to be my weigh-in days, partly so that I keep my weekend indulgences in check. Sadly, out internet went down last night, so blogging was not to be.

Either way, as of Monday morning (11/4/2014), I weighed 153 lbs; down 2 lbs, only 3 lbs to go before I can get a new outfit!!

Anyway, for the past week, I've been listening to music by this band named Panama, out of Australia.  Panama released a full-length album in 2012, but I discovered them because I heard their song Always on the radio, and instantly fell in LURVE!




Here is an interview that tells you a little bit more about them, and the Always EP is available for purchase on iTunes now!!

XO

No comments: