Monday, June 22, 2015

CLE Events: A Wonderful Solstice 2015

This past Saturday, I gathered with 6,000 of my closest friends to celebrate the Summer Solstice at the Cleveland Museum of Art. I really enjoyed the music this year, and candidly, this year was a tremendous improvement from last year. There were interesting art pieces to look at, there were plenty of bars (so minimal lines), and the people-watching was incredible as always.


My white dress (surprise surprise) is vintage from Whiskey Grade, which I talked about here


Aren't Dave & Jess so adorably coordinated?


See? I'm not the only one in the all-white-everything phase-- Tabitha wore all white, and Allison had on white and black. 






Another fabulous Solstice in the books! I'm looking forward to the next big CLE party, and of course, I will make sure I give you a heads up!

1 comment:

Cheryl Leahy said...

That dress!!! I love it, looks fabulous on you. What a fun event!!