Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bowled Over

Last week, I stopped by Crate and Barrel to browse. While there I picked up a set of these:




I luuuuuurrrrvveee these bowls. I know, its more than a little odd to be this excited about kitchen stuff, but these bowls are really really great! I've used them every single day since I've owned them! They're the perfect size, and come in the super cute fun colors, that just so happen to perfectly complement my kitchen. LURVE!

What's your favorite kitchen item?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have these bowls! But they're in brighter colors because they're the older collection. LOVE. :)

Alana said...

I need to invest in some nice kitchen bowls once our kitchen is finished! These are pretty!

Maybe I'll just wait until I get hitched...don't tell the bf. hahaa.

ps...i typed bowels.