Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Reading for the love of it

I'm sorta sad that Borders is going, going, gone. I hadn't been to a bookstore in a while, but I stopped by Half Price Books on Saturday, and it reminded me of just how much I love books and bookstores! All those colorful book jackets, and the smell of paper.... I've been reading on a nook I purchased early last year, but there's nothing like the touch and feel of a real book.

In my zeal of book buying, here's what I left with:



Its all fluffy and fun, and I absolutely luuuurrrvveee it!! Light summer reading- perfect for a beach, poolside, or on a plane!!! What are you reading this summer (I'm looking for more ideas)?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Seeing me Naked by Liza Palmer; When You are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris; In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner

Enjoy!! :)

THIS said...

I've been reading a lot. Here are just a few: a short story collection by Jack London (with one of my all time faves "To Build a Fire"), The Walking Dead, and now that I'm back in The Cleve some American Splendor I've never read before. I LOVE HARVEY PEKAR!

Alana said...

Just finished Hunger Games which isn't very poolside, but still very good! Summer Sisters by Judy Blume is really good (it's an adult read)!

Bite Buff said...

I love LW as well, so you'd like Jane Green, Jennifer Weiner, and Sophie Kinsella. They are some of my favorite summer reads!

Allison M. said...

I've read "everyone worth knowing" a few summers ago - love that lauren!

pharmacy said...

It's a helpful blog, I couldn't ignore those elements.