Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Designing my Home: The bedroom


So, N and I have lived in our "new" place for almost two years. It may surprise you to know that its taken me this long (and lots of Pinterest inspiration) to finally make some decisions on how I want to decorate our bedroom. Our walls are a grayish brown, and this time, N let me pick the rest of our colors!! Although, I'm not sure he was quite prepared for this:



Organic Cotton pintuck duvet cover in Light Amethyst, courtesy West Elm

So I've decided that our bedroom is going to be in shades of purple and white!!  The duvet cover and our new down comforter (Thanks Mom and Dad for our Christmas present) arrived late last week. Wow. It is SO ridiculously comfortable, that I've not only been sleeping like a baby, but I've been finding it even harder than normal to wake up in the morning!! ACK!! Unintended side effects. LOL. Seriously though, I absolutely LUUURRVEE our new bedding! Now I can't wait to tackle other rooms in our house!!

What's your next re-design project? 

5 comments:

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Pretty! Cozy bedding totally makes waking up tougher.

Sonya said...

pinterst is amazing!

Allison M. said...

Jesus, we have the same taste! I want that duvet in white or in soot.

Organic Bamboo Comforters, Silk Comforters - ECO Friendly Natural Bedding said...

Great Blog post... Excellent info Thank you Organic Duvet Cover

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading
it, you could be a great author.I will always
bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable
future. I want to encourage continue your great work,
have a nice evening!

Here is my site ... blend tec}