Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Paddy's Day Weekend

I had big plans for this weekend.

Saturday-- hot yoga, baby shower, Burning River Roller Girls, dinner, drinks.
Sunday-- Downtown at Allison's party, and then wandering out downtown and in Ohio City with N and loads of our friends....

NONE OF THESE THINGS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! Why, you ask? BECAUSE I WAS STRUCK DOWN BY THIS GROSS VIRUS GOING AROUND CLEVELAND. I spent the weekend parked on my couch, watching endless episodes of Dance Academy, doing shots of cold meds, surrounded by Kleenex. I hold this ever changing weather 100% responsible.


Dance Academy. So addictive.




Is it Spring yet?

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

I have been holding strong against the ick going around! hope you feel better soon! At least you had dance academy to keep you company!

Margaret said...

Seriously LOVE Dance Academy!! Definitely a great NetFlix find.