Monday, January 6, 2014

The first "official' Weigh-In of 2014

Oh hey!! How was your holiday? I had a great holiday season after a rough December work-wise. The holidays were SO great that my weight-loss plan totally fell off the wagon. In early December, I had gotten down to 150.4 lbs, just 0.4 lbs from my first 5 lbs. As of January 1st, I was back up to 153.8 lbs. Not terrible, but not great either.

As of this morning, I am down to 152.4 lbs! Not too shabby, but its time to kick things into high gear. Why? Because this morning, I signed up for this challenge to lose 10 lbs by February 4, 2014. My strategy for achieving this is quite simple:
1. Hit 10,000 steps/day. I am using my fitbit to measure my steps. If you have one, find me under Shibani Faehnle
2. No alcohol. Bye bye wine.
3. Starches (potato/bread/rice/pasta etc) only one meal a day
4. 1 cup of veggies with lunch and dinner, which I eat first.
5. 72 oz of water/day

Here we go….

No comments: