Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekly Weigh In and my favorite Oscar Dresses

Ugh. This week's weigh in is disappointing, and I'm blaming it partially on Suzanne and her sugar-filled Oscar's Red Carpet party. I really ate an obscene amount of hot fries, brown butter rice krispie treats and sour patch kids, and consequently, the scale came in at 150.0 lbs this morning. Woof. Although nothing some serious water, green tea, clean eating and a workout can't fix. The lesson here is: an unhealthy night can cause a weight swing of 2-4 lbs, but its nothing to worry about as long as you account for it in the days that follow.

Anyway, the goal of last night's party was to discuss the Red Carpet, and these were my top 2 dresses:


(pics via Just Jared)


I also really loved Kerry Washington's dress, but in retrospect, I do agree with other commenters that the bottom of her dress needed a good steaming.

Any thoughts on Oscar fashions?

No comments: