Friday, February 20, 2015

Try It: Steamed Artichoke

I had no idea that I like steamed artichoke until I ate my first one at L'Albatros a few weeks ago, and subsequently couldn't stop thinking of it. Problem is, I was terrified of cooking artichokes, until I watched this video:



Its easier than you think!!! I steamed an artichoke earlier this week (and ate the whole thing), and it was absolutely delicious. You could make your own lemon aioli, or you can go the super lazy route and just buy Annie's Lemon & Chive Vinaigrette. Either way, super easy, mostly healthy, and super delicious. Don't forget to squeeze some lemon over the artichoke before you eat it!

Happy eating!

2 comments:

Cheryl Leahy said...

YUM!!! Will try this with the fam...and if I am the only one who eats it, more for me! THANKS love!

Bite Buff said...

I grew up loving steamed artichoke, but it's been a while since I've made one. Now, I'm inspired to. Yum.