Tuesday, May 5, 2015

CLE Eats: Mason's Creamery

If I had to eat just one thing for the rest of my life, it would be ice cream. I LUUUURRRVE ice cream, and we are so lucky to have so many amazing, local choices here in Cleveland. One of my favorite ice cream shops is Mason's Creamery, located in Ohio City at 44th and Bridge.




My obsession with Mason's Creamery is so great, that I've actually become friends with the owners Jesse and Helen. I'm particularly obsessed with their vegan churros that they make fresh, and basically to order. Hot churros, cold ice cream… seriously, is there anything better? Actually, there is. They also have a churro ice cream sandwich where you pick the ice cream in the middle. IT IS HEAVEN. TRUST ME ON THIS.



Jesse makes all the ice cream in-house in small batches. The flavors change frequently, and there's always an excellent mix of regular ice-cream and vegan options. Some of my favorite flavors include the mexican chocolate, olive oil (yes. olive oil) and buttered popcorn. The olive oil and buttered popcorn come served with a sprinkle of smoked salt--- absolutely amazing. 

So, if you like cool, creamy, delicious treats, hurry over to Mason's Creamery. Check their website for hours-- they are not open on Sunday until the summer. They can also be found at the Cleveland Flea, although without churros, and with a more limited menu (obviously). 


And like the mural on the side of their store, make sure to go over all the time! You will probably see me there!! 



2 comments:

Bite Buff said...

Seriously, whhhyyyy have I never been here? Lol. That needs to change.

Crystal @EatDrinkCLE said...

I love their ice cream almost as much as I love them!