Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend recap and a look ahead

First off, a big thank you for all of you who showed up at the Reddstone Happy Hour on Friday night! It was so much fun!! And a big thank you to Reddstone for the free pizza and wings (which were delicious!)



 








After a few hours of patio fun, N and I walked over to the FABULOUS made in the 216, where I picked up this beauty




If you missed the made in 216 festival this time around, don't worry, it will be back in November, just in time for holiday presents. 

Saturday afternoon, N and I hung out at Flannery's with AJP, butnoteveryday, plum, JV, and others to watch The World Cup, where I introduced AJP to the hotness that is Cristiano Ronaldo (thank you iPhone!)




Later Saturday night, N and I joined DBB and Jess for a six-course tasting at AMP150. I especially loved the scallops, cookies with honey vanilla milk, calamari and semifreddo with homemade caramel corn, but I have to say that next time, we will stick with the four course tasting. After six courses of yumminess, I was ready to change into stretchy pants and lay down.

This morning, I woke up and took Otto for a nice hour-long walk, after which I was off to Beachwood for my three-hour hair appointment. A quick stop home to pick up Otto, and I was off to Luxe to participate in a doggy brunch to benefit Project Noah (an animal rescue and rehab run by the amazing vets at Gateway Animal Clinic). That was followed by the Sunday usual; groceries and laundry (blah!). It was a busy weekend to say the least!

On tap for this week, birthday celebration for Otto, yappy hour at Tremont Tap House, cookout, an important introduction, a going-away party, and hopefully, Grace Potter & the Nocturnals (if I can get anyone to go with me!). I will be doing nothing next Sunday!!

No comments: