Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Channeling Blair Waldorf

So lately I've been especially enamored by headbands. I think I'm trying to channel my inner Blair Waldorf, but without the crazy. I saw some beautiful pieces at Bazaar Bizzare this past weekend, and while I didn't buy any (yet), I think I'm more than mildly obsessed.

Here are two of my favorite headband vendors that I visited with this weekend:

Both these fabulous ladies have etsy stores (that I've linked to above the pictures of the respective works), and BONUS! They're both Cleveland-based, so you'd be supporting local art and artists with your purchase! These would make great gifts for a woman who has a taste for the dramatic (or a gossip-girl fan!)


Suburban Sweetheart said...

Headbands always make me feel like my brains are being squeezed out... and damn it, they're so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love ther headgear! Ha I need to me some of those! Mel

Bite Buff said...

Love, love, love these!