Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Channeling Blair Waldorf

So lately I've been especially enamored by headbands. I think I'm trying to channel my inner Blair Waldorf, but without the crazy. I saw some beautiful pieces at Bazaar Bizzare this past weekend, and while I didn't buy any (yet), I think I'm more than mildly obsessed.








Here are two of my favorite headband vendors that I visited with this weekend:








Both these fabulous ladies have etsy stores (that I've linked to above the pictures of the respective works), and BONUS! They're both Cleveland-based, so you'd be supporting local art and artists with your purchase! These would make great gifts for a woman who has a taste for the dramatic (or a gossip-girl fan!)

3 comments:

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Headbands always make me feel like my brains are being squeezed out... and damn it, they're so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love ther headgear! Ha I need to me some of those! Mel

Bite Buff said...

Love, love, love these!