Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Hello everyone!! Hope you had a fabulous holiday!! I had a great time hanging out with N's parents and brother and the puppies in Chardon, Ohio. They had almost 2 feet of snow, so the puppies were so excited to play!!




I received some great gifts, my favorite of which was this:



What girl doesn't love a little blue box?!?!

What was your favorite present that you received this year? This is a great opportunity for a CONTEST!!! Here are the rules:
1. You must be a US resident
2. You must "like" cleshopaholic on facebook
3. Leave a comment on the cleshopaholic facebook page letting me know about your favorite gift (This gets you one entry). A picture gets you a bonus entry.
Optional:
Post a link to the contest in your facebook status (this gets you 5 entries). Add cleshopaholic to your google reader for 5 additional entries. Adding cleshopaholic to your blogroll gets you yet another 5 entries. Please leave a comment either on facebook or in the comments below letting me know if you did any of the optional entries!

The winner will receive a $25 gift card to Starbucks!!! Get those holiday lattes while they last!! The winner will be picked on January 9th!

19 comments:

Alicia at Poise in Parma said...

My hubby gave me that necklace for Christmas two years ago... after I emailed him the tiffany.com link!!!

This year: I'm loving my Garmin 305!

Alicia at Poise in Parma said...

I thought you were already in my Google reader. Fixing that right now!

Heather said...

Jay bought me a pretty sweet Swarovski ring that I LOVE. I just posted this on your FB page (which I'm already a fan of, btw!). :)

Heather said...

You're already in my google reader, too!

Heather said...

I just posted this on my FB wall, too!

Heather said...

Ok, I promise this is my last comment. :)
I just added you to my blogroll, which I have no idea why you weren't on their already! So I'm glad you're having this giveaway - it at least got my butt in gear for that reason alone! Hugs... :)

Alana said...

You're on my blog roll and google reader! And I like you on FB!

I've received 3 blue boxes in the past couple years...spoiled. ;)

Your dogs are so cute!!!

Dee said...

I like you on fb as Dee G and commented on your wall about my Novica jewelry box gift! :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

Dee said...

shared on fb as Dee G :)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=129097987153942&id=1449584700

deeg131 at gmail dot com

Dee said...

shared on fb as Dee G :)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=129097987153942&id=1449584700

deeg131 at gmail dot com

2

Dee said...

shared on fb as Dee G :)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=129097987153942&id=1449584700

deeg131 at gmail dot com

3

Dee said...

shared on fb as Dee G :)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=129097987153942&id=1449584700

deeg131 at gmail dot com

4

Dee said...

shared on fb as Dee G :)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=129097987153942&id=1449584700

deeg131 at gmail dot com

5

Dee said...

I added you to my google reader :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

Dee said...

I added you to my google reader :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

2

Dee said...

I added you to my google reader :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

3

Dee said...

I added you to my google reader :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

4

Dee said...

I added you to my google reader :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

5

Jenn Vojta said...

Ms. Shibani, I added you to my Google reader...jcvojta at gmail dot com.

Also keep your eyes out for a Facebook post on your page!

Thank you for my wonderful bday gift!