Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spring ballet

Have you watched Black Swan yet? N and I saw it a couple of weeks ago, and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm not going to give anything away, but I will say that if you're looking for closure at the end of the movie, you're not going to get it. I LLLUUURRRVVEEED the costumes and all the tulle, and while I'd love to incorporate some of that into my spring wardrobe, I'm fairly certain that tulle at work would result in many weird looks. So, I will have to limit my Black Swan inspirations to something more corporate-appropriate like ballet flats. Right now, I have my eye on these:

Born Precious in antique burnished leather, $95 at zappos


I haven't ordered these yet, but I've got my fingers crossed that they're as comfortable as they are adorable!!!


3 comments:

Cindi said...

Totally adorable!

Heather said...

I haven't seen it yet! I keep trying to convince Jay to take me to see it...
Those flats are too cute. Love!

G said...

If you haven't tried Antonio Melani, Dilliard's store brand, you've got to check them out.

Cute, comfortable, affordable. Yes, you read that right. All three. And this coming from someone with extremely hard feet to fit not to mention uber-particular about style.

I wore a pair of 3 inch peep toe ankle strappies from 7am-3am bartending on new year's eve, if you can believe that.

http://www.antoniomelani.com/