Monday, January 3, 2011

Busted

Scene: our home

N: What is that? Did you buy another purse?
Me: No, that's a purse organizer

(N opens container and pulls out 2 items)
N: No, that's definitely a purse. That's the size of your purse.
Me: No, that's not a purse. It goes IN the purse. See, it has no handles.

N: Is this something you saw on one of those "as seen on TV" things?


SO BUSTED!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you entered my contest yet? You could win a $25 Starbucks gift card!! Great way to start 2011!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lol - LOVE this!! I hate when my husband busts me! :)

heisschic said...

This may be a little late, but you can find something similar here:

http://www.michebag.com/home


only... I'm pretty sure they don't have an infomercial yet.