Thursday, May 5, 2011

Don't call it a wig

So this past weekend, N and I attended the wedding of  clefoodgoddess and richness. It was a beautiful wedding, held at Mon Ami. But that's not what I'm going to blog about since I know that clefoodgoddess will be blogging about that soon. Back to this post: for fun, I decided to try the Jessica Simpson hair extensions. I know, I know, its Jessica Simpson; but hey, she sold a billion dollars worth of merchandise last year so she must doing something right!!

Here's what they looked like:




I absolutely loved having the super long curls for the night! I had them professionally put in, and to be honest, I'm not sure how I would put them in unassisted. That said, I kinda suck at doing complicated hair do's anyway, so if you are skilled at them, you may be able to do them yourself. I also had a bunch of bobby pins holding up the 'do, and I would certainly recommend the extra assistance. I had the 'do in for over 10 hours, and it did get a little heavy towards the end of the night, but it wasn't that bad at all! So there you have it! I would definitely try these again; it was a fun little change with absolutely no commitment.

3 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i've been thinking of getting some clip ins for my hair as well. i've been putting it off but it's definitely on my radar.

way to test it out first for me!

Sonya said...

cute hair!! my mom is pretty obsessed with her extensions - she doesn't want to take them out because she says they give her body

danielle said...

hey, that night i thought you just had your hair done up in rollers until you told me...i'd say those are some successful extensions...and you looked gorgeous!