Sunday, May 15, 2011

Neighborhood Gems: Clifton Martini & Wine Bar

When we first moved to our new house, I was a little concerned at the lack of eating/drinking establishments within walking distance. We used to live in Tremont, one block from Professor Ave, so I was hoping for something in the new 'hood that was as close. Turns out I really didn't need to worry, because we have a really fun establishment literally a 1 minute walk from our place: Clifton Martini & Wine Bar!

Reasons I luuurve Clifton Martini & Wine:
1. I can stumble home
2. Great Happy Hour specials
3. The food is delicious!!
4. Dog friendly patio!!!!!!!

Last time we were there, N and I ordered the Garlic Parmesan Wings, Arrabiata Calamari, New England Clam Chowder, and Lobster Ravioli. The wings were AH-MAZING!! The sauce was so so so good!! To be honest, all the food is really good; the portions are well-sized, and the food tastes really fresh and home made, They take care to make sure all the veggies in the Clam Chowder are evenly sized, which I LOVE!!! And now, the food:


Garlic Parmesan wings



Calamari Arrabiata


Clam Chowder


 Lobster Ravioli

So the next time you're in the Clifton/Edgewater neighborhood, you should definitely check out Clifton Martini & Wine Bar!!!

2 comments:

CLEgal @ Why CLE? said...

I LOVE the Clifton! The martinis are delicious. I highly recommend the pizzas too. Yum!

rosemarie said...

I also live within walking distance and can stumble home! Last night my friend brought her dog and we sat on the patio! I love this place. :)