Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Listening Now: Anya Marina

This week's Tuesday Tune is not someone new, but I really enjoy her music, AND she has a new album coming out on March 13th, which I've already pre-ordered: Anya Marina. For one, I LOVE the name Anya. She's from California, and her music has been featured on a bunch of TV shows like Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries, as well as Twilight: A new moon (although I'm sure you twihards already know this).  This song is one of my favorites: All the Same to Me.




ENJOY!!

4 comments:

Modern Musings said...

can you be in charge of my itunes acct? please :)

Bite Buff said...

Seriously, I've added some good songs thanks to you!

CLEshopaholic said...

I'm so glad you both enjoy my picks!!!

Allison M. said...

I love her raspy voice, downloading immediately and adding to spotify.