Monday, June 28, 2010

Yet another reason why I love Banyan Tree

I think I've done a fairly good job documenting my love for Banyan Tree, and now there's one more: Figwood! This summer, Banyan Tree launched its house line of clothing, named Figwood. I missed the launch party earlier this month, but finally had a chance to take a look at the goodies this weekend. In a word, FABULOUS!!!!!!  The clothing is super fun and trendy, and is very very well priced!! There's a great selection of cotton knits, which is PERFECT for this ridiculously hot and humid summer we're having in Cleveland! There is a planned launch for the fall line in August, details to follow.


picture courtesy Banyan Tree

I picked up a super cute dress for $68 (seriously, how amazing are these prices) that I wore to hip-hop Saturday at Touch .



If you're a fan of old-school hip-hop, and you haven't been to one of Touch's Old School hip-hop events, you're seriously missing out! It's the last Saturday of every month, and is a guaranteed good time! If you don't believe me, you should just show up next month and test it out! ; )

No comments: