Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Listening Now: Unabashed Boy Band love

I'm not even ashamed to admit this- I LURVE boy bands. Not all boy bands- please- I have standards; but I was a huge fan of *NSYNC and The Backstreet Boys (but not so much 98 Degrees). I went to the NKOTBSB tour earlier this year, and happily SCREAMED MY HEAD OFF for like 3 hours. Sadly, the boy band phenomenon has met its demise, but its alive and well in England.

And with that, I introduce to you, The Wanted- A British/Irish boy band based in London, England. The sad news is that you can't really buy their entire albums on iTunes (yet), but you CAN buy the full version of their performance at the iTunes Festival in London earlier this year. And so today, for your Tuesday Tunes, I will leave you with not one, but TWO songs:

All Time Low:




Glad You Came:



See, I told you I had varied taste in music!! I hope you enjoy my not-so-secret guilty pleasure!!

1 comment:

Allison M. said...

First off, some of these boys look so young however two of them are cute.

and the second video makes me want to get to Punta Cana already.