Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fun in the Sun

After two weeks involving lots of work-related travel, I was SO ready for this past weekend! Friday night, after a long hair appointment, N and I went over to our neighbors for drinks. It was supposed to be one glass of wine, and then it turned into two, and more neighbors came over, and the next thing I knew, it was midnight, and I had a serious pizza craving.  More wine followed, and luckily I didn't have to go far to get to bed.

Saturday started with a quick ride at psycle, which was necessary but NOT FUN AT ALL. I swear I was sweating wine. Its disgusting, a phenomenon my neighbor refers to as stigmata. LOL. We then headed over to N's parent's place, where our nephew was visiting. We took the pups, and its a good thing our nephew likes to share, because Otto and Clair TOTALLY TOOK OVER his pool.



Saturday night, we headed over to our friend Jon's yacht club, and had another late-ish night hanging out with friends.

Sunday brought yoga with Allison which involved LOTS and LOTS of sweat. We both headed to Einstein bagels for sustenance, where we ran into Alana and Dean. Later that afternoon, N and I headed over to Chagrin Falls for Blossom Fest, although I can't tell you a single thing about Blossom Fest since we spent it hanging out with our friends that live down there!! And even though we got caught in a thunderstorm, it did nothing to dampen our fun!

Monday brought more psycle, and honestly, it was so hot that I didn't want to do much besides hang out in air-conditioning. You would think that since I'm from India that I'd handle the heat better, but not so much. I caught up on sleep and some movies, and indulged in some Honey Hut.


Puppies like ice-cream too. Don't worry, its doggie ice-cream.

Overall, a completely satisfying and wholly enjoyable weekend! I could get used to this!!

2 comments:

Blog- The New Black said...

Your pups are too cute! What a lovely summer kick-off weekend!

cleshopaholic said...

LOL Thanks! They're a work in progress, but they are very very sweet : )