Friday, February 22, 2013

Happening THIS Weekend (I'm VERY excited)

Its FINALLY here!!! After what seems like an eternity of waiting, Jump Back Ball is FINALLY happening this Saturday!! I have my outfit planned-- the only other thing I have to do is decide which pair of shoes I'm going with (I have two equally comfortable pairs) and how much arm candy I'm going to wear (restraint is overrated).

That said, if you missed out on tickets to Jump Back Ball (or if its just not your thing), there's another awesome event happening this weekend-- Ripple Fest. Hosted by the Foundation for Community Betterment at the 78th St. Studios, the night features some of the City's most beloved and talented comedians (Factory of Sadness? Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video?) and musicians. The fun begins at 6:00 pm on Saturday, and presale tickets, available until 6 pm tonight are ONLY $18!!!! Tickets and more info available HERE!!!

And last, but certainly NOT least, this Sunday is THE OSCARS, and at 7pm, for the first time ever (I'm so excited!!!) I will be joining NewsChannel5 anchor Chris Flanagan and Q102 host Jen Toohey to live chat OSCAR FASHIONS!!!!!!!!!!! As you might have noticed from my all Red Carpet tweets this Awards Season, I absolutely ADORE the Red Carpet, and never shy away from sharing my opinion, so I hope that you will join in the fun (but lets keep it classy)!!






2 comments:

Cheryl Leahy said...

Shibbbbb!!! I am so excited for you, but of course you would be the natural choice to comment on the Oscar outfits. Can't wait to see a recap, please share clips if you can get them for all of your non-Cle based fans :)

Tina said...

Soooo excited!