Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Listening Now: New Fenech-Soler and music freebie

I LUUURVE Fenech-Soler. So much so that this is the second time I've featured them on  Tuesday Tunes post!!

This is their newest release, All I Know

Their newest album is set to be released in the UK in September, and although there is no US date yet, I hold out hope that it will happen.





In other music news, in September, London once again plays host to the month-long iTunes festival that features some of the best artists in the U.K. and around the world. This year's line up includes Lady Gaga, Vampire Weekend, Bastille, Avicii, Arctic Monkeys, HAIM, Iggy Azalea just to name a few. Can't make in to London? No problem!!

iTunes is offering a free app to allow you to listen to all the awesome music LIVE!   Learn More at www.itunes.com/festival. You can even set up calendar reminders for your favorite acts. I used this app to some of the acts last year, and it was incredible! If you're looking for some new music, I highly highly recommend you check out this app next month!!

XO

3 comments:

Jenn Vojta said...

Digging the tunes, Shibani! Here is one for you to check out. Flume. Look him up on Spotify. xx

Jenn Vojta said...

Loving the tunes, Shibani! Here is one for you to check out on Spotify: Flume. I think you'll like him. Listen to 'Sleepless' first. xx

CLEshopaholic said...

LOVE it!!!