Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Seeing The World Through Polarized Lenses

This year, N got me a pair polarized wayfarers for my birthday. I used to be the kind of person who always misplaced my cheapie sunglasses, until I realized it might have been a chicken-and-the-egg situation. Maybe I was losing them because they were under $20!

In any case, I've had these new sunnies about a month, and I absolutely LLUUURRVVEEE them! Not only are they an absolutely classic style that will NEVER go out of fashion, they really cut down on glare. Its odd, but instead of just making everything darker, they almost seem to pick up the ambient light and then gently tint everything. SO worth the premium for polarized!!!


Natural daylight vs. polarized

Now if only we had more days of abundant sunshine so I could REALLY get some good use out of them!! 

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I have polarized sunglasses too!! One of the best things I ever bought!