Friday, July 30, 2010

Faux and Fabulous!!

I have a huge magazine "problem". As in, I have a lot of subscriptions. As I flipped through one of them yesterday (ELLE, August 2010), I noticed that it looks like luxury is making a BIG comeback this fall. Part of it includes fur. As an animal lover, I fundamentally can't condone wearing "real" fur, but I absolutely LUURVE faux!!!!

I'm especially enamored with the idea of a faux fur vest for the fall/winter. I came thisclose to buying one last fall, and I'm kicking myself for not going through with the purchase last year. Luckily, I've found some SUPER cute options this year (I'm a big fan of the cropped jacket), which I will share with you below:


$88, fossil.com (unusual, I know! Not the first place I expected to find this) I LOVE this length!


$98, express (I apologize for the quality of this picture; flash does not like to be copied)

I'm probably going to wear these with a poufy skirt, maybe even a bubble skirt, and some super cute shoes like these:


rsvp Jaceline $88 zappos.com


Promiscuous Daena $63, zappos.com


The outfit possibilities are getting me really excited for fall!!

2 comments:

Allison M. said...

on my list for fall, penny loafers.

I know, I know - but I've seen them all over.

CLEshopaholic said...

Allison,

Actually I think they'd be super cute with skinny jeans and a fur vest, especially if you find a pair of metallic ones!!! Good luck with the shoe hunt (the only kind of hunting I indulge in btw : ) )