Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shopping semi-local: The Canton Box Company

Friday was the Tremont Art Walk, and N and I made our customary stop at Banyan Tree, who had a very special visitor, The Canton Box Company. CBC is based in Canton, Ohio, and sells home furnishings including some really fun artwork. They also offer a certain degree of customization, which is always a plus!! I've been on the hunt for some fun pieces for above our bed, and found this beauty:


$30 at Banyan Tree; $23+ shipping on etsy.com

I also picked up another print (which was exclusively available at Banyan Tree, but will be available soon on etsy), with the following Dr. Seuss Quote, that I absolutely lllllllluuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrve:

"You know you're in love with when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"

I can't wait for N to put these up!!!!

No comments: