Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Planning for the weekend

So, I know its only Tuesday, but its never too early to start planning for the weekend. This is going to be another really busy weekend in Cleveland!! I know there's going to be things that I'm missing, but here's what I'm going to be doing this weekend:

Friday night is yet another installment of Tremont's monthly Art Walk. I've talked about this before, but if you're looking for some truly unique pieces of jewelry or accessories, or home furnishings, you should really spend the evening in Tremont. The abundance of boutiques and restaurants and bars makes for a really fun night, I promise.

Saturday morning, Jessi and I are participating in the Race for the Cure. We were supposed to run it, but ahem, we forgot to train, so I'm not sure if we're going to walk or run. I haven't run since May, but its only 5k, and I'm half tempted to just wing it. Its going to be a game-time decision, so I'll let you know what I end up doing.

Saturday is also the 2010 Sparx City Hop. I've never participated in the City Hop before, but I plan to change that this year. I really want to go to Asia Town and maybe even do some day drinking in Ohio City.

Sunday also brings the Berea Arts Fest to town, but I will miss that event, because Sunday is also the first day of Browns football. Obviously, I will be cheering on #73 Joe Thomas as I always do. GO BROWNS!!! And that's all I'm going to say about that.

No comments: