Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Delayed April Playlist

To be honest, I feel a little ridiculous posting this today in light of the destruction that happened in Oklahoma yesterday. I encourage you to donate to the Red Cross or another non profit that is providing aid to the region if you are able.

If you're looking for a lighter moment, here is the much delayed playlist that I crated for April:
1. Can't Speak French - Girls Aloud
2. Express Yourself - Labrinth
3. Don't Say - Scars on 45
4. Don't Gotta Work It Out - Fitz & the Tantrums
5. Clarity (feat. Foxes) - Zedd
6. Girl In The Mirror - Cheryl Cole
7. Faster - The Saturdays
8. Tonight I Can't Say No - Timeflies
9. My Number - Foals
10. Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin
11. Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)  - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
12. Perfect World - Kodaline
13. My Blood - Ellie Goulding
14. Devotion - Jessie Ware
15. Drumming Song - Florence + the Machine
16. Pompeii (remix) - Bastille
17. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood

There you have it!!! Next week: the May playlist!

No comments: