Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Listening Now: May Playlist

Hope you had a LOVELY Memorial Day weekend! Mine was spent buying a new car (a Nissan Rogue), watching Star Trek Into Darkness (Benedict Cumberbatch is an EXCELLENT villain and I LURVED it in 3D), attending a cookout, and getting ribs at the Rib Cook- off!

Since I was MIA for a few weeks, this week I have yet another playlist, this one for May! (song-- artist)
1. Cough Cough-- Everything Everything
2. Late Nights-- Foals
3. Second Chance-- Tristan Prettyman
4. Songbird-- Oasis
5. Promise Me-- The Saturdays
6. Never Let Me Go-- Florence + the Machine
7. Sing Out Your Love-- Churchill
8. Heaven-- Emilie Sande
9. Wildest Moments-- Jessie Ware (I am OBSESSED with this song)
10. Deadlines and Commitments- The Killers
11. Dissolve Me-- Alt-J (Will be at House of Blues on June 11th!!)
12. Lolita-- The Veronicas
13. Daddy (feat. Naughty Boy)-- Emilie Sande (yet again. She's really really really good)
14. MoneyGrabber-- Fitz & the Tantrums (I ADORE this band)
15. The Loving Kind-- Girls Aloud

There you have it! The May Playlist. I'm putting some finishing touches on the June playlist, so I will have it up soon!

3 comments:

Bite Buff said...

The Rouge is on my short list. Purchasing a new car towards the end of the year.

CLEshopaholic said...

@BiteBuff- I absolutely LOVE my new car... perfect for ferrying the pups around too!

Anonymous said...

yes!! i love getting new music options from you :)