Monday, October 4, 2010

Flowers for me, Flowers for you

I love fresh flowers. They remind me of my grandparents. My grandfather used to always buy my grandma flowers (and I mean all the time. There was never a time without fresh flowers in the house), and so everytime I see fresh flowers in someone's home, it reminds me of my grandparents.

Thursday evening, I made a trip to Costco, mainly to pick up their giant tubs of hummus and their fabulous ravioli's. You know how they give out samples? Well, I don't know what it is, but everytime I take one, I feel the need to listen to their whole marketing pitch. Its almost like I feel rude just walking away. Is that wierd? Does anyone else do that?

In any case, while I was at Costco, I picked up these:


Aren't they pretty? Do you ever pick up flowers for yourself? What are your favorite kind?

No comments: