Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Brunch for a Great Cause

Happy Hump Day all!! This week is going by too fast, and yet not fast enough. I'm SO ready for the weekend already, especially because I have really great brunch plans for Saturday. Yes, Saturday! Now Sunday is the "real" brunch day, but sometimes you don't feel like cooking for yourself on Saturday either! For this Saturday only, you could eat delicious pancakes (choice of blueberry, chocolate chip and plain) and breakfast meats (sausage! bacon!) for a whopping $12 per person. And while you're enjoying your meal, you would helping a GREAT cause: you'd be helping support two heart worm positive pups at Secondhand Mutts who are receiving treatment as they await their forever homes!


Secondhand Mutts is trying to get to 400 attendees this year, so I really hope you will consider attending. I will be volunteering at the event from 9-11, and will likely be serving food, and I would LOVE to see YOU!!!

No comments: