Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dog Friendly CLE: Wine Bar Rocky River

Did you know that Wine Bar Rocky River has a doggie-friendly brunch every Sunday on its fabulous patio? Someone told me that a few months ago, so N and I decided to take our furry babies over for a nice meal. It was my first time here, and I'm a little mad at myself for not going there sooner! Their patio is absolutely amazing, and the staff is so welcoming of humans and dogs alike.


Otto and Clair waiting patiently for their sweet potato treat

For brunch, N ordered the sausage gravy over biscuits, and declared them the best in Cleveland. Both the biscuits and gravy were very obviously homemade, and the biscuits were perfectly buttery and crumbly and fluffy. I ordered the spicy tuna wrap with sweet potato fries, which were also absolutely delicious!! The tuna was perfectly cooked, and the salad greens were really well seasoned--- YUMMY GOODNESS!!! Otto and Clair were both in heaven; they got fussed over and petted by staff and guests, and had some wonderful scrambled eggs as a snack!! I also snuck them some sweet potato fries (shhhhh!).


I can't wait to go back for another meal!! The Wine Bar also offers a Flight School where you can learn all about wine. The first class is $35 (plus tax and tip) and each subsequent class is $20. A gift certificate for the Flight School would be a great gift for the casual wine lover who wants to learn more about wine!!!

No comments: