Thursday, August 19, 2010

Temple St Clair for Target

Have you heard of Temple St. Clair? I hadn't either until I heard that she was designing a collection of jewelry for Target! She started designing jewelry in Florence, Italy in 1986, and has been creating beautiful pieces ever since.

I've taken a look at her fine jewelry on her website, and its absolutely beautiful! I love her use of colored stones, but there's no way I'm paying $275,000 for a bracelet unless I win the lottery, which I haven't done yet. From what I've heard, her collection for Target (launching August 29th) features the same beautiful saturated colored stones, but they will all be costume (aka fake). I will definitely be checking out the collection for a few reasons:

1. I LUUUURVE jewelry. duh.
2. I luuuuurve colored stones
3. Her name includes St. Clair (my beautiful baby girl's name)
4. She started in Florence (one of my favorite cities in the world)
5. The collection is for Target = cheap chic!

Again, the collection launches August 29th!! I can't wait!!

No comments: