Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cheeseburger in Paradise

So, this may come as a surprise to you, but I LUURVVE Jimmy Buffet, especially in concert. N has been to over 10 concerts, and this year marked my third consecutive Jimmy Buffet concert with N. I have only one issue with Jimmy: I wish he'd do a concert in Cleveland!!! It would be SO much fun; renting a limo bus with a bunch of people, tailgating with sand in the parking lot, lots of cheeseburgers and margharitas..... *sigh* I guess in the mean time, N and I will just to have to be content with going to Pittsburgh to see him, like we did this past Thursday.

If you haven't been to a Jimmy Buffet concert, its the most ridiculous time EVER; people of all ages dressed up with sharks and parrot costumes, LOTS of Hawaiian shirts, the CRAZIEST tailgates... the best part is everyone at these concerts is laid back and relaxed, regardless of how high-strung they may be in real life!

Here's some pictures from this year's Jimmy concert:




Sand and a baby pool on a truck bed



Straw hats $1 at a dollar store



There's nothing more I can say that this picture doesn't say already



 


The man himself

Thanks for the good time Jimmy. See you next year!!!

No comments: