Monday, August 9, 2010

Shopping local: Bordine by Kate Bordine

Saturday was the Lakewood Arts Fest. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to visit all the booths, so I don't have a full review for you. I was on a very strategic hunt for Kate Bordine's booth. I love hoop earrings, and I especially love when they're slightly atypical hoops. When Kate was at the Clifton Arts Fest, I found a pair of silver hoops, that I've blogged about before. This time, I was on the hunt for some gold-tone hoops, and as usual, Kate didn't disappoint.


The Goddess hoop $42 in gold tone at the Lakewood Arts Fest

If you're looking to acquire a pair for yourself, its a bad-news-good-news situation. The bad news is that she's only doing festivals right now as she finishes up grad school. The good news is that she's working on getting her website up, and soon, you should be able to view her collection and order pieces here. This website could be a very good/bad situation for me ; )

No comments: