Monday, November 8, 2010

And the winner is....

Wow, picking a winner turned out to be quite the task! Apparently, Clair is not in the mood to pick anything out today, so we had to use Otto. Now Otto has been trained not to take things that are not his, so I had to settle for using the name he nudged out of the platter, as you will see in the video below.

So, without further ado, the judging process:




Yes, that is relief you hear in my voice. I wasn't sure that it was going to work, but great job Otto, and congratulations to the winner!!! Thank you everyone for participating!!!

5 comments:

CleFoodGoddess said...

yay for Jess!!!

Green Dog Wine said...

I seriously love your pups so much - I just want to come steal them! :) Good to see you this morning - sorry we didn't get to chat more!

Jessika P said...

I'm SO VERY VERY excited!!! Thank you for having such a great contest & thank you to Otto for doing such a terrific job. Auntie Jessi loves you!

Alana said...

Awww, Otto is adorable!

CLEshopaholic said...

Alana, you'll appreciate this: Otto's middle name is Graham ; )