Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holiday ideas: for the domestic goddess

The holidays are fast approaching, so for the next few weeks, I will to get in at least one post about gift ideas. This one is for the domestic goddess. And when I say domestic goddess, I'm talking about people who love to bake, or are just discovering a love for baking. You could either do one or all of these as stocking stuffers, or have a little gift for a gift exchange or something, all for under $25.





From top: set of two conversion magnets ($8.95), pair of mini snowmen spatulas ($9.95), set of 3 holiday cookie cutters ($4.95). All available at Crate&Barrel. You could also add your favorite baking book, and a set of cookie sheets for more rounded gift!

If there's something specific you'd like me to tackle, please let me know. I find buying gifts for men to be the most challenging, so I'm going to try to run through some men-centric ideas that have nothing to do with tickets to sporting events (which is usually my fallback, when all else fails : ) ).

No comments: