Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A J. Crew obsession

I have a major obsession with J. Crew. MAJOR! Which should not come as a surprise given that J. Crew U (Miami University) is my alma mater. (Is it even called that anymore?) I'm particularly obsessed with their sweaters. It started two years ago, with the summer shawl-collar sweater (in silk and linen), which I promptly picked up in 3 colors. Its continued steadily since then, and I now find myself with quite the J.Crew sweater collection. These came for me yesterday. There's 5 in there!



Here's why I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve these sweaters:
1. They live up to lots of wearing and washing
2. They're really well cut (and therefore flattering)
3. They're a really good price considering (1) and (2).

This season I'm also looking to invest in some cashmere, maybe this one




OBSESSED!!

What about you? Do you have any brands or products that you're completely obsessed with??


6 comments:

Heather said...

Haha! I'm a total JCrew and Anthro whore. I can't get enough!

heisschic said...

some days it's JCrew--- but I just looked down and realized that my entire outfit came from Ann Taylor Loft.

that reminds me--- i haven't been shopping in awhile... hmmm

Bite Buff said...

No, but you just made me really want to go sweater shopping!

Tina said...

Ha! I just bought some stuff online this morning from JCrew. They sucked me in with a sweater and then got me for a skirt and a few accesories. Darn them!

Allison M. said...

I'm a sucker for banana republic and the boyfriend sweaters at J.Crew. I'm so pissed I gave one away a few years ago, I knew I'd want to wear it again.

CLEshopaholic said...

Hahaha. My work "uniform" consists of Banana Republic pants and a J.Crew sweater.