Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cheater, cheater, donut eater

Are you one of those people that eats healthy during the week so you can give yourself a "cheat" day where you indulge in whatever you want to eat? Do you like desserts? I have to tell you about a dessert that is SOOOOOOOOOOO worth blowing your diet out of the water....

Last week, N and I went to Light Bistro for dinner. Our meal was fantastic, but that's not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about the dessert: coffee and donuts. But not any ordinary coffee and donuts. They were beignets, dusted in cinammon sugar, served with chocolate dipping sauce and espresso icecream.

TO.DIE.FOR. Seriously, go get it this weekend. I promise, its worth every bite.

5 comments:

Sonya said...

so the next time I come to Cleavland I want to go here!

Alana said...

That sounds decadent and delish! I usually cheat with chicken wings ;)

rosemarie said...

I've taken many a people there especially for those! They are freaking fantastic!

Heather said...

OMG, yes!!!!! I have to have dessert at least once a week - I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. It's probably not a good idea I just read this post.....lol.....

CLEshopaholic said...

Is it bad that I'm seriously SERIOUSLY considering making it my dinner tonight?!? : )