Thursday, May 13, 2010

For my Star Wars Loving Friends

One of things I love most about the Internet is the ability to find completely random stuff. N loves Star Wars. I don't think he loves it enough to go to a convention, but he would definitely get a Stormtrooper outfit(?) costume(?) (what's the appropriate word here?) if it existed in Cleveland Browns colors. Yes, he would wear it tailgating and then to the game.

On the other hand, I've fallen asleep to all the original Star Wars, all nine time I've tried to watch them. I actually distinctly remember waking up to "Luke, I am your faaathhooor" and going wait, what just happened?! Anyway, partly due to a tipoff from another website I've found N's next birthday gift.

I present to you, the Jedi Bathrobe. For the special Star Wars lover in your life.

1 comment:

TBone said...

I want one . . . bad.