Tuesday, May 11, 2010

There's a first time for everything

Turns out, the Spring of 2010 is one of "Firsts" for me. Things I've done for the first time this year:
1. Bought a house.
2. Started a blog.
3. Visited the Dominican Republic


4. Planted an herb garden. 2 (b) Managed not to kill said herb garden
5. Pulled up weeds. I really loathe weeding. Stupid weeds.
6. Pulled up bricks in our backyard. I can honestly say that I can't wait to never do this again!


















7. Held our nephew
8. Tried out exotic new recipes like Chinese-style spare ribs



9. Found a new workout that I absolutely love love LOVE!!!!  SPINNING!!!! I'm obsessed!!! I went for the very first time on Saturday, and even though I can barely walk, I can't wait to go again!!! The studio is called Ride + Workout and its located in Lakewood. The instructors are so great, and the workout is so much fun!!! They play fantastic music, you go at your own pace, you will get a great workout, and you could burn up to 800 calories an hour!!!!!!! What's not to love?!?! Oh, did I mention, your first class is only $5, and if you're a new student, you can take 30 days of unlimited classes for only $50?! You should really try it out; it may be the best $5 you've ever spent.

Hmmmm, now if only the CAVS would win the Championship, it would be the THE BEST FIRST EVER!

No comments: