Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Man Must Have a Grill, or so I've been told

Wow, talk about a busy weekend! My parents flew in from India on Friday evening. N and I went to the airport, I made a taco dinner with my new favorite goat cheese guacamole, talked for a while, and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up bright and early to go to spin class (love, love, LOVE), and ran errands all day. Hung out with neighbors at the new bar on Clifton, had some more drinks at Carney's (new bar on W 25th and Washington) and then took my parents to experience the SUPER DELICIOUSNESS that is Lolita's reverse Happy Hour. Then today, N and I made a BIG purchase. N is so excited about this, I should almost have him guest blog about it; but I'm just going to tell you instead.
N and I bought a grill; in the words of N's friend, the grill is "Half charcoal.Half propane.All man."


The Char-Griller Duo $299 at Lowes



Inaugural piece of meat going on the grill


MMMMMMMMMMM



I will be looking for new fun recipes to make the most of our new purchase all summer! So far, I've come up with lamb burgers, and grilled flank steak tacos. What's your favorite grill recipe?

No comments: